£107,500 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase this charming two bedroom cottage, which is conveniently situated within the heart of the popular village of Braco.
The accommodation is split over two levels &comprises of a spacious entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor &also benefits from a handy under stairs storage cupboard. The kitchen, which also has space for a breakfast table, is tastefully fitted with a range of base &wall units as well as the addition of built in oven/hob &fridge/freezer, there is also access to the rear of the property from the kitchen. The well-proportioned Living Room is a great space for socialising/entertaining, plus benefits from windows to the front &side aspect. Upstairs are two good size bedrooms &a shower room which comprises of a walk-in shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
On a practical note the home benefits from electric panel heating.
The property does require a degree of remedial work which is mainly accredited to the damp issue of which further information can be found within the Home Report - please note that the current value of the property is reflective as to the remedial work required.
Lounge 18' 2" max x 12' max ( 5.54m max x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 13' 5" x 7' 11" ( 4.09m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 10' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.41m )
Externally, there is a single detached garage &area of private garden ground is provided to the rear of the property, as well as a communal area of garden to the rear also. Due to the unconventional layout, this should be verified by your solicitor.
Braco is located approximately 8 miles outside Dunblane, with quick and direct access via the A9 motorway. Surrounding the village is beautiful countryside with wonderful scenic walking trails in the immediate area. Residents can also enjoy a range of local amenities in Braco. A first class primary school is located in the village and a further selection of secondary schools are available in Perth, Dunblane and Creiff which including a number of independent schools. The world renowned Gleneagles Resort is situated 6 miles away offering a spectacular backdrop for golf and resort facilities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.