£235,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 April 2018||£227,500||£49,500|
|4 July 2008||£178,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An opportunity to purchase this extended 4 bedroom detached villa, which is ideally situated in a cul-de-sac position within an attractive modern residential development. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this stunning home has to offer.
This spacious, modern detached villa is situated within a popular locale &is sure to appeal to wide range of potential purchasers as well as offering flexible &versatile accommodation, which is more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally the property is set over two levels which consist on the ground floor of an entrance hallway with stairs to the 1st floor landing. The well-proportioned dining room, which is semi open plan to the kitchen, is an ideal space for entertaining/socialising &benefits from a good size window to the front aspect. The impressive kitchen is a real stand-out feature of this beautiful home &comprises of a range of base &wall units complimented by quartz worktops. The kitchen also benefits from a variety of integrated appliances to include oven/microwave, single oven, dish washer &fridge freezer. A handy utility room is accessed via the kitchen &also includes a built-in washing machine, as well as providing access to the downstairs WC. Completing the ground floor accommodation is the truly stunning sun room/lounge, with its vaulted ceiling &bifold doors, making this an ideal room for relaxing. The velux windows &bifold doors also allow a wealth of natural light into the room &provide a lovely view of the fields behind.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 12' exc storage cupboard ( 4.04m x 3.66m exc storage cupboard )
Kitchen 18' 10" x 8' 11" max ( 5.74m x 2.72m max )
Sun Room/lounge 16' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 11' 4" exc wardrobe x 9' 2" ( 3.45m exc wardrobe x 2.79m )
Bedroom 11' 4" exc wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 3.45m exc wardrobe x 2.69m )
Bedroom 8' 9" max x 8' 7" ( 2.67m max x 2.62m )
Bedroom 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
The upper floor offers 4 bedrooms, with 2 of the rooms benefiting from built-in wardrobes &the master bedroom having access to the en-suite shower room. There is a modern 3 piece family bathroom completing the upper accommodation. Handy &practical storage provisions can be found throughout the property.
Internally the property is decorated stylishly throughout &on a practical note the home benefits from gas fired central heating.
To the front, the garden is mainly laid to lawn &a mono-block driveway also provides access to the single integral garage. The rear garden has a gravel area &a raised tier lawn area, all of which are enclosed by a timber fence &a gate providing access to the land behind.
Plean is an ideal location for the commuter with easy access to motorway connections to Glasgow and Edinburgh. There is a selection of day to day shops with a more extensive range available in nearby Stirling. There is primary schooling within the village and secondary levels close at hand. A selection of sporting and recreational facilities are also available close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.