£80,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 August 2012||£78,000||£8,000|
|4 July 2005||£70,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Situated in the ever-popular village of Coylton. Particular features include: driveway; extensive rear garden with decking and garden sheds; recently fitted kitchen; bathroom including shower; dual aspect lounge; two bedrooms with built in storage; gas central heating; double glazing.
Situated in the ever-popular village of Coylton within a fifteen minute drive of Ayr town centre. This modern villa, in particular, boasts driveway, extensive rear garden with decking, dual aspect lounge, recently fitted kitchen, and bathroom including shower. Generous accommodation, combined with modern elegant fittings and finishings, make 18 Duchray Place potentially suitable for a range of prospective buyers from investors through to small families. Early viewings are advised.
Summary of accommodation: reception hallway; dual aspect lounge; fitted kitchen with a variety of stylish wall-mounted and freestanding storage cabinets, as well as integrated extractor hood; bathroom suite with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c and shower over bath; two generous bedrooms with built in storage cupboards; extensive rear garden with decking, as well as multiple garden sheds; driveway; gas central heating; double glazing.
Lounge 10' max x 18' 9" ( 3.05m max x 5.71m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 11' 10" ( 2.87m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 11' 3" max excl recess x 9' 8" ( 3.43m max excl recess x 2.95m )
Bedroom 8' 11" x 11' 2" excl recess ( 2.72m x 3.40m excl recess )
Bathroom 6' 4" max x 6' 4" max ( 1.93m max x 1.93m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.