£165,000 Offers over
A charming end of terrace bungalow, set within beautifully manicured and level garden grounds, and boasting an enhanced level of accommodation by virtue of both a conservatory and superb attic playroom.
Set amidst beautifully manicured and level garden grounds; this charming end terraced bungalow has been thoughtfully extended to deliver an enhanced level of family accommodation and enjoys bright and well-presented décor throughout.
Immediately welcoming upon entry, the home extends to reception hallway, attractive formal lounge, notably bright kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of units as well as affording open-plan access to a breakfasting conservatory with striking views towards open countryside, two well-appointed bedrooms (each with fitted storage) and a sizeable family shower room with neutral suite. Of additional note is the superb attic playroom which is accessed by virtue of a pull-down ladder from the reception hallway and delivers a superb enhancement to the overall floor space and storage capacity of this home.
Similarly impressive externally, the sizeable garden plot is predominantly level and beautifully manicured in support of easy maintenance. To the rear especially, the strong southerly aspect delivers an ideal recreational space with a large lawn complimented by peripheral shrub bedding and a useful sun patio. There is also a detached garage in situ.
The village offers a good range of amenities including shops catering for day-to-day requirements and a highly regarded Primary School which feeds into Mearns Castle High School. Eaglesham lies equidistant from both Clarkston and East Kilbride, which offer a broader range of shops, leisure facilities
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.34m )
Conservatory 8' x 7' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.59m )
Shower Room 8' 4" max x 6' 2" ( 2.54m max x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.