£220,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 May 2007||£198,000||£40,000|
|20 February 2004||£158,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Beautifully presented detached villa occupying a prime position within a prestigious pocket of Newton Mearns.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market a beautifully presented detached villa within Newton Mearns. A true credit to the current owners this property is sure to impress all who view therefore agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Occupying a prime corner style plot this extensive detached family home has accommodation extending to include a welcoming reception hallway, a lovely two piece lower W.C., a bright formal lounge with open plan access to a spacious dining area and an attractive fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units, a selection of integrated appliances with further space for free standing units.
The upper level of this lovely family home comprises three well proportioned bedrooms with bedrooms one and three boasting built in storage and each bedroom finished with fitted carpets and a stylish three piece family bathroom that also includes full wall tiling, electric shower and laminate flooring.
This fantastic family home is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing, well presented and low maintenance front and rear garden grounds and multi vehicle private front driveway.
Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.31m )
Dining Area 10' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.29m )
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.