£245,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 September 2014||£227,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
### CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 4TH FEBRUARY @11AM ### Detached bungalow offering all on the level accommodation with a flexible layout, ideally positioned within town centre location. The spacious accommodation comprises of reception hallway, 2/3 public rooms, 4/5 bedrooms.
Impressive detached bungalow set within a generous plot and just off the town centre, located in one of Irvine's prime locations, offering spacious and all on the level accommodation. Currently configured with reception hallway, extensive lounge with dining area with patio doors to conservatory. There is also a family room and study which either could be used a office or further bedroom, fitted kitchen, seperate utility room four double bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom and shower room. The property is further enhanced by garage, extensive driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens to front, side and rear.
This home is presented in truly walk in condition and viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent family home.
Lounge 31' 5" to dining area x 14' 9" ( 9.58m to dining area x 4.50m )
Conservatory 13' 5" x 12' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.84m )
Family Room 14' x 10' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 14' 8" x 12' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.94m )
Master Bedroom 16' 4" x 14' 10" ( 4.98m x 4.52m )
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 11' 6" ( 4.52m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 5/office 10' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.30m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.