£270,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|4 September 2020||£270,000||£45,000|
|30 November 2012||£225,000||£39,750|
|4 April 2003||£185,250||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Traditionally styled semi detached villa in quiet yet convenient location. Comprising hall, cloaks toilet, lounge, dining room, lavish kitchen with breakfasting area, 4 bedrooms (2 with en-suite shower rooms) and main bathroom. Spec. includes gas c/h , double glazing, parking and terraced gardens.
This expansive semi detached villa provides a traditionally presented exterior with a very contemporary interior with modern detail which is finished to an exacting standard throughout. The layout comprising of an L-shaped reception hallway, cloakroom toilet, Lounge, formal dining room, lavishly appointed kitchen with integrated appliances with island partition onto informal dining and "French Doors" to external seating area, whilst on the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms ( one of which has an en-suite shower room) and main bathroom, upon the upper level is situated the master bedroom which is an expansive apartment with walk-in cupboard/dresser and en-suite shower room.
the specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, car parking and terraced garden to the rear of the property.
Lochwinnoch is an established Conservation Village with a range of shops, library, doctor, dentist, local primary school, village halls, pubs and eateries to fulfil day to day requirements. The village is set in Muirshiel Regional Park and has numerous leisure activities many of which are outdoors. These include a range of water sports, the golf club, recreational park, tennis court, bowling club, keep fit classes, Sustrans Route 7 path network, RSPB Centre, all providing the recreational aspect of living in beautiful surroundings. Lochwinnoch is surrounded by countryside including Castle Semple Loch, the Barr Loch and the Renfrew Heights in Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park.
Lounge 16' x 14' 8" ( 4.88m x 4.47m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 17' x 12' 7" ( 5.18m x 3.84m )
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 1 16' 2" x 14' 7" ( 4.93m x 4.45m )
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.47m x 2.92m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.17m )
Bathroom 13' 7" x 6' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.01m )
Master Bedroom 24' 3" x 14' 6" ( 7.39m x 4.42m )
En-Suite Shower Room 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.