£225,000 Offers over
McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this four-bedroom terraced house in Loanhead. The property is in walk-in condition having benefitted from recent renovations by the current owner. Inside, the property comprises of:
- Fully equipped kitchen which is accessed from the lounge with a range of integrated appliances this modern space will make cooking a pleasure. Also providing access to a downstairs shower and WC as well as the utility area.
- Spacious living area with log burning stove makes for a really cosy family area.
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, three of which are double bedrooms.
- There is a downstairs shower room and on the upper level, you will find a two-piece modern shower room, a separate WC and access to the large, floored loft space.
- In addition to the internal accommodation there is also a fully equipped gym in the rear garden which could serve well as a home office space if not desired as a gym. The gym equipment and hot tub in the rear garden are available through separate negotiation.
The rear garden has had some time spent on it by the owners and is an excellent private outdoor space.
In addition to this, the property is fitted with modern gas central heating, double glazed windows and benefits from plenty of on-street parking for visitors and residents alike.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.