£210,000 Offers over
Opportunity to own this "nearly-new" build on the Afton Braes development. This 'Burns' model was purchased in December 2019 from new, with an estimated £10,000 spent on add-on upgrades. Add-ons include: KITCHEN : BATHROOM : EN-SUITE : PATIO : GARDENS : FENCE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to own this "nearly-new" build on the sought after 'Afton Braes' Development in Cumnock. Nestled on a desirable plot, this 'Burns' model was purchase as a new build in December 2019, and boasts add-on upgrades purchased to the tune of an estimated £10,000. Due to a change in circumstances, the property is now being re-introduced to the open market. 11 Blackstone Heights, in particular, boasts off street parking, master en-suite, ground floor bedroom and w.c and upgraded kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and patio doors to extensive garden with patio area, as well as breath-taking views over the Ayrshire Countryside. Generous dual level accommodation, extensive add-on upgrades and elegant decor, make 11 Blackstone Heights an opportunity not to be missed. Early viewings are advised.
Summary of accommodation: entrance vestibule; reception hallway; front facing lounge with dual windows for additional light penetration; fitted kitchen with integrated double oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher, as well as breakfast bar and patio doors to rear garden; utility room; ground floor w.c; ground floor bedroom currently used as sitting room; family bathroom with wall-hung wash hand basin, low flush w.c and over-bath shower; three upper bedrooms, one of which master en-suite; extensive garden with patio area and hut/summerhouse; multi-car driveway; gas central heating; double glazing.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.48m )
Kitchen/diner 23' max x 11' 7" max ( 7.01m max x 3.53m max )
Utility Room 9' x 6' ( 2.74m x 1.83m )
W.C 6' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.01m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 4/Sitting Room 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Master Bedroom 16' 7" max x 11' 5" max ( 5.05m max x 3.48m max )
En-Suite 8' incl shower x 4' 11" max ( 2.44m incl shower x 1.50m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.06m max x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 3 9' 5" excl recess x 7' 6" max ( 2.87m excl recess x 2.29m max )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.24m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.