£130,000 Offers over
Rarely available, exceptionally well presented end terraced villa situated within a sought after area. The property is ideally located for easy access to local amenities including schools, shops, leisure facilities and road networks. Ideal first family home and early internal viewing is advised!
Unexpectedly back on the market - call now to view!
Rarely available, exceptionally well presented end terraced villa situated within a sought after area. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall entered through a panelled security door, access to the lounge and staircase off to the upper landing. Spacious front facing lounge with Grey laminated flooring and access to the dining kitchen. The rear facing kitchen features a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric fan assisted oven and extractor hood. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler, Grey laminated flooring and French doors leading to the gardens. The upper landing leads to the bedrooms, bathroom and the attic. The front facing master bedroom has Grey gloss laminated flooring and a walk-in wardrobe with shelving. Bedroom two is rear facing and also has Grey gloss laminated flooring. The bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with tiling above and a "Triton" shower and screen. In addition there is ceramic tiled flooring and a shaver point. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, easily maintained gardens which are enclosed to the rear with artificial grass, a paved patio area and chipped border. There is an allocated parking bay and visitors spaces.
Lounge 16' x 10' 2" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.10m narrowing to 2.77m )
Kitchen 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' ( 3.12m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 6' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.11m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 5" ( 1.93m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.