£170,000 Offers over
### CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 02/03/2021 @11AM ##Three bedroom detached home. Accommodation: entrance hall, lounge, dining area with French doors to garden open to modern fitted kitchen, modern fitted en-suite shower room and bathroom. There is also garage and gardens to front, side and rear.
Detached villa within town centre location being ideally located within close proximity to major bus routes, road links and shops, this immaculate home offer spacious accommodation over two levels, on the ground floor there is entrance hall, front facing lounge with French doors leading to dining area with French doors to rear gardens and open to modern fitted kitchen with picture window to rear and window to side, on the upper floor there are three good sized bedrooms with master bedroom benefiting from modern fitted en-suite shower room, the modern bathroom is also on the is floor and comprises of bath with over shower, wash hand basin and w.c. The property is further enhanced by garage, monobloc driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The rear gardens is enclosed with lawn area, raised decking area, there is also a side garden.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this stunning family home.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.52m x 3.73m )
Dining Kitchen 15' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.76m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 2" ( 3.35m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.