£130,000 Offers over
A notably bright and spacious semi-detached villa, enhanced enormously by the addition of a sizeable conservatory and occupying a sizeable level plot within this sought-after residential pocket of Hamilton
Boasting notably bright and spacious accommodation throughout, this well-appointed family home has been re-configured sympathetically with the addition of a southerly facing conservatory and sits within an impressively expansive garden plot
Enjoying level access, the property is immediately welcoming upon entry into a bright reception hallway and extends, thereafter, to spacious lounge with attractive fire and surround at focal point, spacious dining sized kitchen featuring a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets with ample space for table and chairs, separate utility area, bright conservatory affording a pleasant outlook over the vast rear garden, two double bedrooms and a modern re-fitted family shower room.
Of additional note is the expansive attic area which is accessed from the upper hallway by virtue of a pull down ladder. This area has been partially floored for storage and boasts significant head clearance.
Similarly impressive externally; the property enjoys a predominantly level and notably large garden plot which incorporates a useful off street parking opportunity to the front/side. There is an extremely spacious and enclosed area to the rear which is designed for ease of maintenance and represents a superb child and pet friendly proposition.
Lounge 15' 1" max x 14' 9" max ( 4.60m max x 4.50m max )
Dining Kitchen 17' 8" x 9' ( 5.38m x 2.74m )
Utility Area 7' 7" max x 5' 7" max ( 2.31m max x 1.70m max )
Conservatory 9' 9" x 9' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.00m )
Bedroom One 14' 1" plus recess x 11' ( 4.29m plus recess x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 12' 9" ( 3.51m max x 3.89m )
Shower Room/bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.