£150,000 Offers over
A well-appointed mid terraced family home featuring a number of recently upgraded features and set within the popular catchment for highly regarded local schooling.
Slightly elevated to afford a degree of privacy from pavement level whilst capturing attractive views towards the 'Netherton Braes', this well-appointed mid terraced family home enjoys all the benefits of a quiet suburban street yet sits only a short stroll from a wide range of local amenities.
Formed over two levels; the notably bright accommodation is presented with a fresh and neutral decorative fashion throughout and extends to formal box-bay windowed lounge with attractive feature fire and surround at focal point, contemporary re-fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets along with sizeable walk-in larder cupboard, two well- proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece white suite and shower facility. Of additional note, the property boasts an expansive attic area which delivers an excellent storage opportunity.
Externally, the fully enclosed rear garden is laid principally to lawn and presents as a suitable child and pet friendly proposition.
The convenient position of the property allows for comfortable pedestrian access to local shops, banks, post offices and health centre. Regular bus and rail services can be found close by, making this an ideal location for commuting to areas further afield whilst an excellent range of leisure facilities and parkland cater for golfers, tennis and keep fit enthusiasts.
Lounge 17' 3" into bay x 11' 11" ( 5.26m into bay x 3.63m )
Kitchen 15' 2" x 6' ( 4.62m x 1.83m )
Bedroom One 12' 5" into bay x 12' ( 3.78m into bay x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 10" ( 1.85m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.