£290,000 Offers over
Fairview Cottage is a 4 bed detached chalet bungalow, nested in a pocket on the outskirts of Balloch with open fields to one side. The banks of Loch Lomond are less than a mile from the property
Fairview Cottage is a 4 bed detached chalet bungalow, nested in a pocket on the outskirts of Balloch with open fields to one side. The banks of Loch Lomond are less than a mile from the property.
Accommodation comprises dining hall; lounge with feature fireplace and double doors onto garden; galley style kitchen; 2 double bedrooms off the hall as well as a modern shower room with large rainwater shower cubicle. Upstairs leads to 2 double bedrooms and a further bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
The property is decorated in neutral finishes throughout with carpets underfoot in the bedrooms and vinyl in the public rooms.
The kitchen offers floor and wall mounted units, plenty worktops and space for an American style Fridge/Freezer, range cooker and washing machine, the dishwasher and tumble dryer are integrated.
Both bathrooms are fitted with modern sanitary wear and are part tiled/part wet walled.
There is a garage and small outhouse currently used as a home office. The driveway can accommodate up to 2 vehicles.
The double glazing is 2 years old and a new roof was fitted around 2 years ago. There is gas central heating in place.
Dining Area 9' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.34m )
Hall 16' 3" at longest point x 1' 1" ( 4.95m at longest point x 0.33m )
Lounge 16' 10" x 10' 3" ( 5.13m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 15' 7" x 8' 6" ( 4.75m x 2.59m )
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.32m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.64m )
Shower Room 9' 10" x 5' 10" ( 3.00m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 14' 8" at longest point x 12' 3" ( 4.47m at longest point x 3.73m)
Bedroom 4 Irregular Shaped Room 15' 3" at longest point x 11' 6" ( 4.65m at longest point x 3.51m)
Bathroom 11' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.56m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.