£190,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 October 2018||£199,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Seldom available, immaculately presented end terraced townhouse within a sought after development, conveniently located for access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. Early viewing of this beautiful family home is imperative to fully appreciate!
Seldom available, immaculately presented end terraced townhouse within a sought after development, conveniently located for access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. The generous accommodation comprises: Welcoming reception hallway with side facing window, bright spacious dual aspect lounge with rear facing patio doors and built-in under stair cupboard. There is a good sized well-appointed kitchen with a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, pelmet lighting and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, extractor hood, automatic washing machine, dishwasher, fridge-freezer and concealed combi boiler. There is also a partially tiled cloakroom on the ground floor. The first floor landing leads to bedrooms two, three and the family bathroom. The bedrooms are both dual aspect, one with built-in wardrobes. The partially tiled bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and bath with over bath shower and screen. The second floor leads to the dual aspect master bedroom and fourth bedroom, both with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, full double glazing, monobloc parking, an alarm system and a lovely enclosed garden. Early viewing of this beautiful family home is imperative to fully appreciate!
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.51m )
Cloakroom 5' 8" x 3' 3" ( 1.73m x 0.99m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.34m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.34m x 1.73m )
Master Bedroom 12' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.38m )
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 5" x 5' 10" ( 1.96m x 1.78m )
Bedroom Four 12' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.17m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.