£370,000 Offers over
Delivering what can only be described as an 'out of the wrapper' proposition, this striking detached home bears the 'Cala' seal of build quality and is set within one of the Grove's principal plots which incorporates both a private driveway and integrated garage.
Enjoying stylish yet neutral decorative continuity throughout; this home is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends, on the principal level, to entrance vestibule with sizeable cloakroom facility off, spacious reception hallway housing ample storage, attractive formal sitting room featuring bespoke gas flame-effect fire with marble surround at focal point, superb open-plan family hub to the rear combining a comprehensively fitted kitchen with spacious informal family lounge affording 'French door' access to the rear garden and completing the ground floor layout, a large utility room boasting additional storage facility as well as internal garage access.
The galleried upper landing provides a spacious platform off which all top floor accommodation can be found. The layout comprises five generous double bedrooms each with fitted storage, the master features a sizeable 'his-and-hers' en-suite with bedroom two also boasting extremely generous proportions and a further en-suite facility. There is also a spacious four piece family bathroom which incorporates a white suite with independent shower stall.
A worthy rival to the flawless interior, the garden plot as previously mentioned represents one of the larger within the Grove offering expansive grassed area to the rear with peripheral feature decking and impressive six-man hot tub set within attractive covered gazebo. The fully enclosed and level nature of this area makes it an ideal family and pet friendly proposition.
Formal Lounge 18' 8" x 11' 8" ( 5.69m x 3.56m )
Dining Kitchen 26' 9" x 16' 3" max ( 8.15m x 4.95m max )
Utility Room 10' 2" x 5' 9" ( 3.10m x 1.75m )
Cloakroom 5' 6" x 4' 9" ( 1.68m x 1.45m )
Master Suite 12' 3" x 11' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.17m )
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 5 10' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.57m )
Family Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.