£140,000 Offers over
CLOSING DATE 12/03/21 NOON Comprising reception hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room leading into fitted kitchen, upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms with storage, bathroom and loft storage. Gas C/H. D/glazing. Driveway.
Forming part of a tranquil yet convenient cul-de-sac this semi detached villa offers family accommodation of considerable quality and character. The accommodation comprising of a reception hallway leading into a spacious lounge with feature marble fireplace and flame effect gas fire, dining room opening into the fitted/equipped kitchen( originally this dining room would have been utilised as the 3rd bedroom ) whilst upstairs there are 2 large double bedrooms both with integrated wardrobe storage, bathroom with electric shower over bath and loft storage. Specification includes gas central heating, double glazing and substantial front and rear gardens which enclosed and incorporate a driveway.
Kilmacolm is a locally renowned village of considerable repute which benefits from numerous amenities, the shopping is comprehensive and more than provides for general day to day requirements, the transport links are regular and its location although tranquil allows excellent travelling times to major centres of commerce and industry. Glasgow's international airport is only a short car journey away with the city centre itself a few minutes more along the M8 motorway
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' ( 4.65m x 3.66m )
Dining Room 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Fitted Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.