£210,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|26 October 2007||£194,647||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Boasting an impressive rear extension, this Immaculately presented mid terraced villa is well positioned within this high amenity locale and delivers a superb balance of family accommodation.
A sympathetically extended and re-configured mid terrace villa boasting a stylish interior and enjoying the slightest of elevated positions to afford a degree of privacy from pavement level.
Immediately welcoming upon entry in to a bright vestibule hallway; the ground floor accommodation thereafter comprises attractive bay window lounge with feature fire and granite surround at focal point, comprehensively fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall units, defined dining area sitting on a semi open-plan basis to kitchen whilst hosting 'French door' access to a raised sun deck and a contemporary fitted three piece shower room.
On the upper floor there are two generously appointed double bedrooms (the master of which features sizeable fitted wardrobes) and a modern family bathroom with white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment. Of further note is the impressively re-configured attic space which is accessed via a concealed stairwell off the master bedroom. This area draws an abundance of natural light from a large Southerly facing roof light whilst simultaneously offering additional eaves storage.
Externally, the gardens have been designed for ease of maintenance with the fully enclosed rear area divided in to twin decked areas, each of which capture striking views towards the 'Netherton Braes'.
This popular location lies close to a good selection of amenities in central Clarkston as well as a number of highly sought-after local schools.
Lounge 17' 3" into bay x 12' max ( 5.26m into bay x 3.66m max )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 17' 8" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.38m max x 3.78m)
Dining Area 10' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 1 12' 1" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.68m max x 3.25m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.64m )
Attic Room 14' 9" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.50m max x 3.48m max )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 9" ( 1.88m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.