£275,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 December 2013||£225,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Seldom available, well presented extended "Keanie" built semi-detached villa within a highly sought after area of Paisley and within the highly regarded Ralston Primary School catchment area. Early internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Seldom available, well presented extended "Keanie" built semi detached villa situated within a highly sought after area of Paisley. The property is located within the highly regarded Ralston Primary School catchment area and is conveniently located for easy access to all amenities including, leisure facilities and road networks. The family accommodation comprises: Welcoming reception hallway with "Oak" effect laminated flooring and a feature stained glass window. There is a spacious bay windowed lounge with feature fire place with marble plinth and hearth and an inset living flame coal effect gas fire and a display alcove. There is a separate family room / dining room with "Oak" effect laminated flooring and a recessed alcove, a breakfasting kitchen with fitted base and wall mounted units and an integrated gas hob, electric fan assisted oven and extractor hood and access to the rear gardens. There is a dressing room off the hall which has built-in wardrobes and an under-stair cupboard. The upper landing leads to the bathroom off the half landing and one single and two double bedrooms off the main landing. The tiled bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c with concealed cistern, vanity unit wash hand basin and a bath with over bath shower with deluge head and screen. The subjects benefit from gas central heating and, are mainly double glazed. There is a driveway, a single garage and walled, fenced and lawned gardens with flowerbeds. Early viewing is essential!
Lounge 15' 2" narrowing to 13' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.62m narrowing to 4.04m x 3.48m )
Dining / Family Room 14' x 11' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.51m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Dressing Room 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
Bathroom 6' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.88m )
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Three 9' 2" narrowing to 8' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.79m narrowing to 2.49m x 2.21m )
Garage 17' x 10' 11" ( 5.18m x 3.33m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.