£260,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 July 2007||£205,000||£22,000|
|7 July 2005||£183,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Immaculate five bedroom detached villa, close to many local amenities in the popular Parkhouse estate. The property would suit the family or professional market with good sized accommodation over two levels offering flexible living.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this modern five bedroom detached villa, close to many local amenities in the popular Parkhouse development. Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available.
Internally the property has been finished to a high standard throughout and comprises a welcoming reception hallway, low level two piece W.C, a bright formal lounge with open plan formal dining area that also allows access to the stunning and extensive conservatory and breakfasting kitchen.
The accommodation is yet further enhanced by the beautiful modern kitchen boasting base and wall mounted units with additional utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer. The lower floor is completed with the addition of bedroom five which could be utilised as an office or family room.
The upper floor comprises landing with access to four well proportioned bedrooms, stylish en suite shower room and beautiful modern family bathroom. In addition this stunning family home further offers a system of gas central heating, double glazing, private driveway and low maintenance garden grounds.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 26' 4" x 11' 8" ( 8.03m x 3.56m)
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 15' 7" x 14' 5" ( 4.75m x 4.39m)
Kitchen 14' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.45m x 2.79m )
Utility 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 13' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.99m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Four 17' 8" x 9' 6" ( 5.38m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Five 8' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.