£450,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 August 2019||£430,000||£49,359|
|14 October 2016||£380,641||£130,642|
|17 March 2006||£249,999||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
One of Eaglesham Road's better kept secrets, this comprehensively extended home sits within walking distance of several sought after local schools whilst enjoying southerly rear gardens and a variety of nearby amenities.
Boasting a stylish decorative standard throughout and enjoying a most appealing and prime location within the East Renfrewshire school catchment zone, this thoughtfully extended detached bungalow enjoys a predominantly level position on Eaglesham Road and delivers a superbly balanced complement of accommodation to suit most family dynamics.
Whilst incorporating a number of split-level features, the home is formed principally over two levels and comprises, on the ground floor, of welcoming reception hallway, formal bay lounge with contemporary fire and surround at focal point, separate attractive family room, two double bedrooms (one of which enjoys a modern en-suite shower room with white suite and vanity storage), impressive 22ft dining kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets with ample additional dining space and appealing 'French door' access to rear garden, large utility room and contemporary family bathroom again with white three piece suite and vanity storage. A bright secondary hallway hosts the broad stairwell which leads to the upper floor of this impressive home which is naturally bright by virtue of a large 'roof-light' window. Off this are accessed two incredibly spacious double bedrooms each drawing character from sloped ceiling features whilst securing enhanced ceiling height from dormer window formations. The larger of these also incorporates a further en-suite shower room. Of particular note are the superb private garden.
Formal Lounge 16' 1" into bay x 12' 5" ( 4.90m into bay x 3.78m )
Dining Kitchen 21' 10" x 13' 4" max ( 6.65m x 4.06m max )
Utility Room 6' 2" x 11' 8" ( 1.88m x 3.56m )
Family Room 14' 1" into bay x 12' 1" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.68m )
Bedroom One 9' 2" to front of robes x 13' 4" max ( 2.79m to front of robes x 4.06m max )
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Three 17' 4" max x 13' 4" max ( 5.28m max x 4.06m max )
Bedroom Four 15' 7" max x 15' 1" max ( 4.75m max x 4.60m max )
Family Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.