£230,000 Offers over
A truly impressive, bright and beautifully proportioned four bedroom detached villa occupying a superb cul-de-sac location within a modern sought after estate. We have tried to put into words what this fantastic home has to offer but only internal viewing will confirm this.
Presented to the market to a truly excellent standard throughout, this delightful modern detached villa will not fail to impress upon inspection.
Providing bright and generously proportioned family accommodation the interior comprises of immediately impressive and welcoming entrance vestibule, attractive lounge, garage conversion currently being used as a bedroom but could be utilised in so many ways, kitchen with range cooker and space for washing machine, utility area that holds fridge and freezer. Upper level master bedroom with ensuite and a further two bedrooms. modern family bathroom with three piece suite.
Externally enclosed lovely rear garden with patio area, artificial grass and fencing for a degree of privacy. Driveway for off street parking.
Cambuslang itself offers a host of amenities including nurseries, schools at both primary and secondary levels, recreational facilities, sports clubs, golf courses and a variety of day-to-day shopping is available. Newton and Cambuslang Railway Stations are easily accessed as are the excellent road links including the M74 allowing convenient access to Glasgow City centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
Lounge 23' 3" x 10' 6" ( 7.09m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Utility Area 8' 1" x 4' 7" ( 2.46m x 1.40m )
Garage Conversion Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 1 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
Family Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 4" ( 2.29m x 1.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.