£107,500 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase this stunning 3 bedroom mid-terrace house, which is brought to the market in "walk-in" condition &is set within a prime residential locale. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
This spacious &immaculately presented property will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, especially those looking for a welcoming family home.
Internally the accommodation consists of entrance hallway, a well-proportioned Lounge which is an ideal space for socialising/entertaining &also benefits from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. There is a good size Dining Room which is situated off the Kitchen, whilst the modern, stylish Kitchen itself is a real stand-out feature of this beautiful home. The Kitchen is tastefully fitted with an array of base &wall units as well as benefitting from integrated appliances to include built-in oven/hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine &dishwasher - access to the rear garden is also provided from the kitchen. The upstairs accommodation includes 3 bedrooms, which are all doubles in size &an attractive Shower Room which comprises of a double shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin. The owners have also resourcefully adapted the loft so that it now has versatile usage, with velux windows &heating - although access is still via the loft ladder/hatch, should relevant planning consent/approval be sought to convert this fully to an extra living space this would in turn create a fantastic addition to this already stunning home.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 6" max ( 4.50m x 3.81m max )
Dining Room 12' 2" max x 10' 11" ( 3.71m max x 3.33m )
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 12' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 2 8' 9" max x 10' 11" ( 2.67m max x 3.33m )
Bedroom 3 9' 7" max x 10' 11" ( 2.92m max x 3.33m )
The home is presented to an excellent standard, with bright fresh décor throughout. The fixtures &fittings are to a high standard, with quality flooring throughout too. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating &double glazing has been installed.
The front garden has been converted to a driveway &provides off road parking, whilst the rear garden is another stunning feature of this home. The generous size of the garden provides a fantastic space for entertaining with a patio, sheltered seating area &decking allowing a variety of seating areas to enjoy this lovely outdoor space. There is also a lawn area &3 timber sheds, one of which is approx. 14ft x 10ft &also has power supply &lighting, are included in the sale &all of which are enclosed by a timber fence.
Plean is an ideal location for the commuter with easy access to motorway connections to Glasgow and Edinburgh. There is a selection of day to day shops with a more extensive range available in nearby Stirling. There is primary schooling within the village and secondary levels close at hand. A selection of sporting and recreational facilities are also available close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.