£265,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 August 2018||£255,000||£94,388|
|28 April 2006||£160,612||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Desirable semi-detached villa complete with extension offering exception family sized accommodation. Comprising Hall, Lounge, dining area, lavishly appointed kitchen with breakfasting area, upstairs there are four bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom. Gas C/H, D/G, drive and large rear gardens.
This impressive semi-detached villa complete with large extension to side of building commands a premier address and access to some of the town's finest amenities and schooling. Seldom available family residence which merits immediate inspection to avoid disappointment! Comprising reception hallway, spacious lounge open to diner, lavishly appointed kitchen with breakfasting area off accessing "French Doors" onto large gardens, whilst upstairs there are 4 comfortable bedrooms (master en-suite shower room) and main bathroom. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, driveway to front whilst the rear gardens offer decked areas adjacent to the building with an additional section to top of garden for summer months, the garden also provides ample space for children's play area.
Ralston is much acclaimed as one of the town's premier locations with local shopping, excellent schooling and regular public transport links to hand. Whilst retail parks and shopping malls are also a short car/ bus journey away. Glasgow's international airport and city centre are also close by. For the commuter the M8 is nearby for access to major centres of commerce and industry.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 9" ( 4.75m x 3.28m )
Diner 14' 9" x 6' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.01m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 22' 5" x 8' 5" ( 6.83m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.34m )
Master Bedroom 14' x 11' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.40m )
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 5" x 5' 7" ( 1.96m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.