£80,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|12 July 2007||£84,000||£12,000|
|13 June 2006||£72,000||£12,005|
|29 April 2005||£59,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Nestled on an extensive plot in the ever-popular town of Mauchline. Summary of accommodation: lounge with fireplace; fitted kitchen; bathroom with shower; two spacious bedrooms; extensive rear enclosed garden; gas central heating; double glazing.
Nestled on an extensive plot in the ever-popular town of Mauchline, a historical location with unique connections to Robert Burns, this two bedroom bungalow is being offered to the open market. The property boasts extensive rear garden, as well as wash facilities to include bath and shower, and rests conveniently between Ayr and Kilmarnock. Generous ground level accommodation, convenient location and extensive outdoor space, make 27 Beechwood Road likely suitable for a range of prospective buyers from investors to small families.
Summary of accommodation: generous front facing lounge with fireplace as centre focal point; fitted kitchen with an abundance of wall-hung and freestanding cabinets; tiled bathroom with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c and over-bath shower; two spacious bedrooms, one of which includes built in wardrobe; extensive rear enclosed garden; gas central heating; double glazing.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.51m )
Bathroom 6' 4" incl bath x 5' 9" ( 1.93m incl bath x 1.75m )
Bedroom 12' 6" excl wardrobe x 10' 4" ( 3.81m excl wardrobe x 3.15m )
Bedroom 11' 10" excl recess x 10' 5" ( 3.61m excl recess x 3.17m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.