£249,000 Offers over
**CLOSING DATE THURSDAY 15th APRIL @ 12NOON **Rarely available to the open market Allen and Harris are delighted to present this detached Thornwood constructed bungalow set at the end of a quiet street in a highly desirable location.
Early viewing highly recommended.
Rarely available to the open market Allen and Harris are delighted to present this detached Thornwood constructed bungalow set at the end of a quiet street in a highly desirable location.
Early viewing highly recommended.
The property has a carport and off street parking for several vehicles, there is an outhouse to the side which may once have been a garage. A degree of upgrading may be required by a future purchaser. The garden is mostly laid to law but has several bedding areas around the perimeter and to the rear.
Accommodation comprises entrance porch onto entrance hall (over 46 feet long), lounge with feature fireplace and sliding door onto sun room, master bed with ensuite shower room, 3 further bedrooms one of which has been used as a study/office space, the family bathroom is fully tiled and offers a sunken bath. There are built in wardrobes in 2 of the bedrooms and 4 storage cupboards off the hall for all household items.
The breakfasting kitchen has many integrated appliances, floor and wall mounted units with a breakfast bar and 4 stools. The windows offer an open outlook to the garden.
Carpets are underfoot in all of the public rooms, carpet tiles in the kitchen and vinyl in the bathrooms.
Entrance Porch 4' 11" x 6' 4" ( 1.50m x 1.93m )
Entrance Hall Irregular Shaped Room 42' 6" x 2' 11" ( 12.95m x 0.89m)
Lounge 26' 5" at longest point x 14' 5" at widest point ( 8.05m at longest point x 4.39m at widest point )
Sun Room 22' 5" x 7' 9" ( 6.83m x 2.36m )
Breakfasting Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 17' 3" at longest point x 12' 8" at widest point ( 5.26m at longest point x 3.86m)
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 14' 7" ( 4.37m x 4.45m )
En Suite Irregular Shaped Room 5' 3" x 8' 1" ( 1.60m x 2.46m)
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 17' 10" ( 3.15m x 5.44m )
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.12m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 4/study Irregular Shaped Room 8' 1" at shortest point x 11' 10" ( 2.46m at shortest point x 3.61m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.