£280,000 Offers over
A charming detached bungalow, which is presented in walk-in condition &is conveniently situated in this highly desirable location, with views of Ben Ledi. This impressive property offers flexible living accommodation &viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate this lovely home....
This stunning bungalow is ideally situated down its own private driveway &is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, including those seeking one level living. The property also offers versatile living accommodation, which is certainly more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements.
Internally this immaculately presented property offers well-proportioned &well laid out accommodation extending to a welcoming entrance hallway, with WC &various storage cupboards. The spacious Living Room is a wonderful area in which to relax &enjoy the delightful outlook over the garden, whilst the large window to the side aspect also allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The expansive Kitchen/Diner, is a real stand-out feature of this home &provides an ideal space for entertaining/socialising, whilst the stylish, modern Kitchen itself offers a range of base &wall units, as well as integrated appliances to include built in oven/hob, dishwasher &washing machine. Conveniently situated off the Kitchen is the Conservatory, which again provides a lovely viewpoint of the garden. There are 3 bedrooms, all double in size &a tasteful Shower Room which comprises of a double shower cubicle, WC &wash hand basin.
Living Room 17' 4" x 11' 6" ( 5.28m x 3.51m )
Kitchen/diner 17' 4" max x 11' 8" max ( 5.28m max x 3.56m max )
Conservatory 7' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.26m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.19m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.19m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 10' 5" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.17m max x 2.64m max )
Annex Living Room/kitchen 13' 7" max x 10' max ( 4.14m max x 3.05m max )
Annex Bedroom 9' 9" max x 9' 11" max ( 2.97m max x 3.02m max )
The property further benefits from an adjoined annex area which has its own entrance, but can also be accessed via the main bungalow itself. The accommodation comprises of spacious Kitchen/Living room plus a double bedroom with en-suite shower room. This not only offers additional, versatile living accommodation but also provides a multitude of possible uses ranging from a potential Holiday Let, consultancy room/studio or extra bedroom.
The property is well-presented throughout &further benefits from gas central heating &double glazing.
Externally, the bungalow is accessed via a private driveway which also provides ample off road parking, whilst the garden itself is a further stand-out feature of this lovely home, with a delightful backdrop to enjoy &views to Ben Ledi. The design of the garden has been fashioned to introduce various patio &seating areas, as well as a lawn area with mature shrubs &borders. There is also a handy gated access to the cycle path, which in turn allows convenient access into the town.
The town of Callander is renowned for its lovely setting amidst the Trossachs, now part of the National Park and providing good local shopping and excellent schooling facilities, as well as being on the doorstep of some glorious countryside, which provides all forms of amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. Callander is well located for access to Central Scotland, Stirling being 14 miles away and Glasgow about 37 miles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.