£390,000 Offers over
*** CLOSING DATE MONDAY 19TH APRIL @ 12 NOON ***
An extremely generously proportioned proposition; this handsome 1930s built detached villa nestles within an expansive garden plot and enjoys attractive parkland views to the front.
Retaining a wealth of traditional charm by virtue of numerous original features, this impressive detached home delivers a spacious five apartment composition and draws enormous appeal from its superb location close to local parkland and highly regarded local schools.
Boasting a stylish yet neutral decorative tone throughout; this home is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends, on the ground floor, to formal reception hallway with original wall-panelling and sizeable storage cupboard off, attractive formal bay lounge with striking tiled fireplace at focal point, separate bay windowed dining/family room enjoying aspects over the expansive rear garden and a comprehensively fitted kitchen. A wide returning staircase leads to a notably broad upper landing off which can be found three generously proportioned bedrooms (two of which feature original fireplaces) along with a modern two-piece bathroom and separate two piece cloakroom. A spacious attic area can also be accessed from this level which affords excellent storage capacity.
Similarly impressive externally, the property is set within a sizeable and predominantly level garden plot which provides ample off street parking to the front whilst hosting a tandem garage. To the rear is a sizeable lawn area which creates the ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
Lounge 15' 1" into bay x 12' 9" ( 4.60m into bay x 3.89m )
Dining Room 15' 2" into bay x 12' 9" ( 4.62m into bay x 3.89m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 1 15' 6" into bay x 12' 9" ( 4.72m into bay x 3.89m )
Bedroom 2 16' into bay x 12' 8" ( 4.88m into bay x 3.86m )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 9' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.97m x 1.85m )
W.C 3' 5" x 3' 3" ( 1.04m x 0.99m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.