£200,000 Offers over
Modern villa in a sought-after residential development. Particular features include: master en-suite; multi-car driveway; French doors to garden; fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; utility room; bedroom and W.C on ground floor; generous neatly landscaped garden.
Upon entry through the porch, the welcoming reception hallway provides the backbone of the property, giving access to all main apartments on the ground floor, as well as staircase to upper level. The front facing lounge is situated on the left, and boasts bay window formation, as well as double doors to dining room, which includes French doors to rear garden. Straight ahead, the kitchen/diner can be accessed, which is fitted with a variety of wall-hung and freestanding storage cabinets, and boasts integrated double oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Utility room with access to rear garden is entered from the kitchen. Right of the hallway, the front facing ground floor bedroom rests, which is currently used as a sitting room. W.C under staircase. Accessed from the hallway staircase, the upper level includes four generous bedrooms, all of which benefit from built-in wardrobes, master includes en-suite with shower and vanity suite. Family bathroom also rests on the upper floor, which includes shower, vanity suite and low flush W.C. Further benefits include double glazing and gas central heating. Externally, the property rests on an extensive plot with multi-car driveway and generous neatly landscaped rear garden including shed. Early viewings advised.
Lounge 17' 8" incl bay x 11' ( 5.38m incl bay x 3.35m )
Dining Room 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Kitchen/diner 15' 2" max x 11' 8" ( 4.62m max x 3.56m )
Utility Room 8' 9" x 5' 1" ( 2.67m x 1.55m )
W.C 4' 10" x 2' 7" ( 1.47m x 0.79m )
Bedroom 5 17' 3" max x 8' 5" max ( 5.26m max x 2.57m max )
Bathroom 9' 1" x 7' 4" max ( 2.77m x 2.24m max )
Master Bedroom 11' 4" excl recess x 10' 2" excl recess ( 3.45m excl recess x 3.10m excl recess )
En-Suite 5' 5" excl recess x 5' 3" ( 1.65m excl recess x 1.60m )
Bedroom 2 17' 3" x 7' 9" ( 5.26m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 3 13' 11" excl wardrobe x 8' 8" ( 4.24m excl wardrobe x 2.64m )
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.77m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.