£280,000 Offers over
** CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 27TH JULY AT 12:00PM **
Seldom available, immaculately presented and generously proportioned detached villa situated within a sought after area. The property is ideally situated for access to all local amenities including schools, leisure facilities including XSite.
Seldom available, immaculately presented and generously proportioned detached villa situated within a sought after area. The property is ideally situated for access to all local amenities including schools, leisure facilities including XSite, road networks and Glasgow Airport. The accommodation comprises: Reception hallway with porcelain flooring, spacious lounge with quality laminated flooring, large dining kitchen which boasts a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with soft close drawers, pelmet lighting and an iset one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated five burner gas hob, electric fan assisted oven/grill, extractor hood, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler. The kitchen also features porcelain flooring, an under-stair cupboard, access to the utility room and French doors to the gardens. The utility room has fitted worktop, an automatic washing machine, access to the partially tiled cloakroom and gardens. The upper landing has a built-in cupboard housing the heating system and leads to four double bedrooms and the partially tiled bathroom. The master bedroom has built-in wardrobes, a flatscreen television bracket and access to the partially tiled en-suite shower room. Bedroom two is currently utilised as a professionally fitted dressing room with wardrobes, shelving and display cabinets. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, alarm, driveway, garage and garden. Early internal viewing is imperative!
Lounge 17' 1" x 13' narrowing to 10' 6" ( 5.21m x 3.96m narrowing to 3.20m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 7" x 10' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.07m )
Cloakroom 6' 2" x 3' 8" ( 1.88m x 1.12m )
Utility Room 6' 2" x 6' 1" ( 1.88m x 1.85m )
Master Bedroom 13' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.14m x 2.92m )
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 6" x 4' ( 1.98m x 1.22m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" extending to 13' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.25m extending to 3.99m x 1.85m )
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.49m )
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.25m )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.31m x 1.70m )
Garage 16' 10" x 7' 11" ( 5.13m x 2.41m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.