£275,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 July 2018||£235,000||£25,000|
|5 October 2007||£210,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Seldom available, very well proportioned and immaculately presented extended detached villa located within the desirable "Ashview" development in Paisley. Early internal viewing of this outstanding example is imperative to fully appreciate the level of accommodation offer!
Seldom available, very well proportioned and immaculately presented extended detached villa located within the desirable "Ashview" development in Paisley. The generous family accommodation comprises: Welcoming reception hallway with quality "Karndean" flooring, access to the lounge and the staircase off to the upper landing. The attractive lounge has a feature fireplace with an inset living flame coal effect gas fire, "Karndean" flooring and an understair cupboard. There is a good sized "L" shaped dining room and a home office / fifth bedroom with wet room off. The bespoke kitchen boasts an extensive range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset sink with mixer tap, an integrated electric hob, fan assisted double oven, one of which is fan assisted, extractor fan, microwave oven and dishwasher. There is also a built-in breakfast bar with two stools and a utility room which is plumbed for an automatic washing machine and has space for a tumble dryer. The upper landing has a built-in shelved linen cupboard and provides access to the master bedroom which has an en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms which have built-in wardrobes, the bathroom and the part floored and insulated attic. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, u.p.v.c. roofline, driveway to garage and gardens which are enclosed to the rear. Early internal viewing of this outstanding example is imperative to fully appreciate the level of accommodation offer!
Lounge 18' 7" narrowing to 14' 8" x 12' 3" ( 5.66m narrowing to 4.47m x 3.73m )
Dining Room 14' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.63m )
Home Office / Fifth Bedroom 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Wet Room 11' 11" x 5' ( 3.63m x 1.52m )
Master Bedroom 11' 8" narrowing to 7' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.56m narrowing to 2.18m x 3.56m )
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 9" narrowing to 4' " x 4' 5" ( 2.06m narrowing to 1.22m x 1.35m )
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' narrowing to 8' 3" ( 3.17m x 3.05m narrowing to 2.51m )
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 7' narrowing to 6' " x 6' ( 2.13m narrowing to 1.83m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.