£165,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 November 2017||£151,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 23rd APRIL at 11am...Three bedroom semi detached home offering entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, en-suite shower room and bathroom. There is also extensive driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front, Excellent condition.
Semi detached home offering spacious accommodation over two levels and ideally located at the end of a cul-de-sac within the popular Montgomerie Park area. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, front facing lounge and modern fitted dining kitchen with patio doors to the rear garden. On the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefiting from built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There is also a modern fitted family bathroom on this floor. The property is further enhanced by an extensive driveway, additional visitors parking, gas central heating, double glazing.
There are garden grounds to front side and rear. Beyond the the side garden is a stretch of trees and a path which leads to Eglinton Park.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent family home.
Lounge 11' 11" x 15' 2" ( 3.63m x 4.62m )
Kitchen 15' 5" x 9' 5" ( 4.70m x 2.87m )
Bedroom One 19' 8" x 10' 4" ( 5.99m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' ( 3.30m x 2.44m )
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.