£325,000 Offers Over
CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 27TH @ 12 NOON
“The marketing agents are pleased to invite early viewings of this beautifully, well presented, detached two storey villa holding a child friendly enviable location in the highly sought after pocket of Newton Mearns.
Off-set from the main road with large double car driveway and beautiful private gardens to rear, this unique and stunning family home, built circa 1980, has been maintained by the current owners to an extremely high standard.
The ground level to 40 Eriskay Crescent presents itself in a truly immaculate light with each room full of individual character.
Internally, what is immediately apparent to the discerning purchaser is the welcoming hallway introducing accommodation in excellent decorative order, encompassing:
- Sizeable front facing living room with newly laid walnut laminate flooring and focal point feature fireplace with cream marble fire surround.
- An expansive bright, contemporary fitted kitchen (accessed through beautiful French style doors from the living room) hosting wall and floor mounted units acting as a suntrap due to its south facing position. (The kitchen has been finished to an extremely high standard, incorporating – Lamona 5 Zone ceramic hob, Lamona Microwave Combi – Oven, Hotpoint Integrated Washer Dryer, American Style Fridge Freezer and Bult in Electric Single Oven.
- Large front facing which is sizeable enough to be a separate dining room.
- Beautifully finished downstairs compact toilet finished in marble effect grey gloss floor and wall tiles with low flush wc and vanity style wash hand basin.
- Expansive private rear garden with dual entry points to the kitchen allowing a more spacious an open feel perfect for summer days.
The upper level to this unique property has four stunning large bedrooms ( the master of which providing an en – suite shower room) boasting good amounts of space and providing excellent storage facilities all of which have direct access to a contemporary master bathroom off hallway.
This beautifully finished contemporary bathroom hosts a newly fitted white chunky box style qualceram vanity style wash hand basin, upvc panelled bath and low flush wc, set within Stone Peak Porcelain tiles achieving a more spacious feel and distinctive look. The bathroom room is finished to a highly professional standard accomplishing a concomitant modish feel upon entry.
Potential buyers should also be aware this property offers PVC double glazing, extensive garden grounds to side front and rear with perimeter fencing, GCH, smoke detectors, focal point gas fire place in living area with unique period feature fire surround and large front private driveway.
40 Eriskay Crescent is within close proximity to Giffnock and Thornliebank which are recognised for their high standard of local amenities providing a selection of supermarkets, restaurants, local shops, banks and health care facilities. Waitrose at Greenlaw Village Retail Park and The Avenue Shopping Centre are also conveniently located close by.
Excellent motorway networks are easily reachable with outdoor pursuits in abundance at Roukenglen Park which includes David Llyod sports and a selection of golf courses at Deaconsbank Cathcart and Whitecraigs.
Viewing strongly recommended appreciate in full”.
Entrance Hallway - 5'9" x 7'3"
Front Facing Living Room - 12'4" x 14'1"
Front Facing Study / Dining Room - 8'8" x 17'9"
Kitchen - 9'8" x 26"
Downstairs Bathroom - 6'4" x 3'4"
Under Stair Storage - 3'1" x 6'1"
Cupboard in Study Room - 2'1" x 2'9"
Upper Landing - 10'2" x 4'4"
Bedroom 1 Master - 12'5" x 9'6"
En Suite Shower Room - 5'1" x 8'1"
Bedroom 2 Front Facing with Velux Window - 11'2" x 9'1"
Bedroom 3 - 11'6" X 9'5"
Bedroom 4 - 8'6" x 13'2"
Bathroom - 6'1" x 6'2"
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.