£130,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 December 2015||£104,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*******CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL, 2021 @ 12 NOON*********
A truly 'walk-in' proposition; this immaculately presented mid-terrace home enjoys level access off of one of Busby's more popular residential pockets and delivers a notably bright complement of apartments.
Delivering the perfect combination of notably bright apartments with a stylish decorative finish; this attractive mid terrace home enjoys a position within the sought-after East Renfrewshire school catchment zone whilst also sitting close to a diverse range of local amenities.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; the accommodation comprises reception hallway, stylish dining-sized lounge with decorative inset fireplace, comprehensively fitted kitchen incorporating useful breakfast bar, rear porch with walk-in utility cupboard off, two extremely well-appointed double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom featuring white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment. Of additional note, there is a sizeable attic area, accessed off the upper landing, providing an ideal storage opportunity.
Similarly impressive externally; the neatly manicured rear garden is designed for ease of maintenance with an area of level lawn complimented by an adjacent patio. The fully enclosed and predominantly level nature of this space makes it an ideal pet and child friendly proposition.
Although occupying a relatively quiet position on the periphery of Busby, the property lies close to an excellent selection of amenities. These include shops, leisure facilities and parkland, banks, post offices and local health centre, all of which can be found in Busby or nearby Clarkston. A number of local parks and recreational facilities are again in the immediate area as are bus and rail links
Dining Lounge 13' 2" max x 15' 7" max ( 4.01m max x 4.75m max )
Kitchen 13' 2" max x 6' 6" ( 4.01m max x 1.98m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.