£185,000 Offers over
***UNDER OFFER AT CLOSING DATE***
Ard-Taigh is a superbly proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow located within the Rowmore Estate on the edge of the village of Garelochhead.
Ard-Taigh is a superbly proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow located within the Rowmore Estate on the edge of the village of Garelochhead. The Rowmore Estate is accessed by a private gravelled lane and is home to a small number of detached homes. The woodland setting is very peaceful and ideally placed for Faslane Naval Base and Helensburgh. Internally the room sized are excellent. There is a welcoming hallway with store cupboard. The lounge is lovely and bright with views over the front garden. To the rear is a large dining kitchen which can be accessed from the hallway and the lounge. The kitchen is fully fitted with a range of integral appliances and space for free-standing white goods. There is ample space for a dining table and chairs and access to the rear garden. There are three excellent sized bedrooms two with built in wardrobes and the main bedroom having the advantage of an En-suite WC. In addition there is a modern family bathroom. The property is double glazed throughout and has gas central heating. Externally Ard-Taigh sits within a large plot with the rear garden being particularly spacious and private. There is a good sized driveway and detached garage to the side of the property. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' 6" x 15' 7" ( 4.72m x 4.75m )
Kitchen/diner 20' 2" x 10' ( 6.15m x 3.05m )
Main Bedroom 12' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.