£410,000 Offers over
Located within an almost traffic free setting "The Yard" is undoubtedly one of the most unique properties to come to market of late and offers a beautiful private setting within the picturesque village of Rhu.
Located within an almost traffic free setting "The Yard" is undoubtedly one of the most unique properties to come to market of late and offers a beautiful private setting within the picturesque village of Rhu. The living accommodation is built in a U shape with all main living spaces over-looking a central courtyard. On entering there is a welcoming hallway with large store cupboard and access to a modern shower room. The lounge is a vast space at over 30 foot in length. There is an additional raised seating area, large windows over-looking the courtyard and wood-burning stove. The dining room is also a large space and has floor to ceiling windows and access outside. The kitchen is entered via a small set of stairs with a store cupboard. The kitchen is an excellent size and was replaced with modern units supplied and fitted by Wren. There is a range of integral appliances, space for free-standing white goods and a door leading outside. There are four excellent sized bedrooms all of which have access to En-suite facilities with the main bedrooms En-suite having a spa bath. All of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes. The property is fully double glazed and has gas central heating with the boiler being replaced in 2019. Externally "The Yard" sits within a fabulous plot with good sized gardens, large driveway and attached double garage with two electric roller doors. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Bathroom 7' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.93m )
Lounge 30' 2" x 14' 2" ( 9.19m x 4.32m )
Sitting Room 18' 11" x 9' 10" ( 5.77m x 3.00m )
Dining Room 20' 6" Max x 10' 7" ( 6.25m Max x 3.23m )
Kitchen 19' 1" Max x 14' 11" Max ( 5.82m Max x 4.55m Max )
Main Bedroom 15' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.70m x 3.25m )
En-Suite 12' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 14' 8" Max x 12' 10" Max ( 4.47m Max x 3.91m Max )
En-Suite 6' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.01m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 9' 6" Max x 7' 6" Max ( 2.90m Max x 2.29m Max )
En-Suite 7' x 4' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.47m )
Bedroom 9' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.