£245,000 Offers over
This charming detached bungalow forms part of an exclusive residential pocket which rarely becomes available within the village. Comprising reception hall, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms, shower room and loft storage. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Garage with electronic access. Private Gardens.
A most appealing detached bungalow amidst a tranquil pocket close to village amenities and schooling which seldom becomes available. The interior is maintained throughout and offers a flexible layout of apartments which is ideal for someone looking for all on one level accommodation amidst private gardens. The accommodation comprises of a broad reception hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms and shower room with underfloor heating. The specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, garage complete with electric up and over door access and private gardens to the rear.
Houston is a very popular residential district with local amenities within the village including general shopping, schooling at both primary and secondary levels of some repute to include Gryffe high school with its rating for excellence. there are regular bus services to a wide range of locations including nearby Glasgow city centre and Paisley. This location is also ideal for commuting as it boasts easy access to the M8 motorway and its links to all major destinations.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 7" ( 4.45m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.84m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.57m )
Shower Room 8' 8" x 5' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.