£95,000 Offers over
Offering to the market this rarely available four bedroom townhouse. This property has great potential to be a great family home or investment opportunity. The property requires internal modernisation which has been reflected in the price. Early Viewing Advised.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a property providing an excellent lifestyle. This family sized town house built over three levels occupies a prime position within this popular residential address.
The accommodation on offer- Lounge/Dining room with views to the front and rear gardens, kitchen with with a range of base and wall mounted units and access to the rear gardens. First Floor - shower room, two double bedrooms. Third Floor - two further double bedrooms.
Internally the property requires a degree of modernisation and upgrading, great potential to be a great family home or investment opportunity.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, gardens to the front and rear and on street parking.
Situated within this popular locale the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of shops within walking distance catering for day-to-day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from excellent public transport links, which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow and surrounding areas.
Early Viewing is strongly advised.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 9" x 10' 11" ( 6.32m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 15' 1" x 7' 8" ( 4.60m x 2.34m )
Bedroom One 15' 10" Not inc Wardrobe x 10' 9" ( 4.83m Not inc Wardrobe x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 14' 7" Max x 10' 4" ( 4.45m Max x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.12m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.