£260,000 Offers over
A truly immaculate semi-detached villa which has been thoughtfully reconfigured to now deliver a superbly practical balance of family accommodation within one of Clarkston's more desirable residential pockets.
Very slightly elevated to afford a degree of privacy from pavement level, this thoughtfully re-configured semi-detached home sits within a popular and quiet residential pocket of Clarkston yet is only a short stroll from a variety of amenities and transport links in nearby Clarkston and Williamwood.
Boasting a stylish and contemporary interior, this notably bright home is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends, on the ground floor, to useful enclosed entrance porch, reception hallway featuring under-stair storage area, attractive formal lounge with bay window formation and, sitting on a semi open-pan basis to the lounge, a striking contemporary dining sized kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets whilst affording 'French door' access to the enclosed rear garden. On the upper level are three bedrooms (two of which are of generous double proportion) and a re-fitted family bathroom featuring three piece white suite with twin shower heads and ample vanity storage, Of additional note is the superb attic space which has been floored and lined to now deliver a hobby/play room with southerly facing 'Velux' window drawing an abundance of natural light, central heating radiator and significant eaves storage. The property enjoys manicured gardens to the front which are complimented by a lengthy driveway. To the rear, there is a sizeable and predominantly level garden which combines synthetic lawn with adjacent sun deck.
Lounge 14' 9" into bay x 12' 2" max ( 4.50m into bay x 3.71m max )
Dining Kitchen 18' 8" max x 10' 6" max ( 5.69m max x 3.20m max )
Bedroom One 15' 1" into bay x 11' 10" plus recess ( 4.60m into bay x 3.61m plus recess )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.20m max x 3.30m max )
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 8' 10" ( 1.80m x 2.69m )
Attic 11' 2" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.40m max x 3.51m max )
Bathroom 7' 3" max x 5' 11" max ( 2.21m max x 1.80m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.