£270,000 Offers over
*** CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 14TH MAY @ 12 NOON ***
Set within a predominantly level and well landscaped plot, this immaculately presented semi-detached home enjoys a sought-after Giffnock post code and is enhanced enormously by virtue of a sizeable kitchen extension.
Conveniently set within one of Giffnock's more desirable pockets; this thoughtfully enhanced family home delivers a stylish decorative interior coupled with notably bright accommodation throughout.
Boasting level access with subsequent off-street parking, this semi-detached villa delivers a well-ordered five apartment composition which extends to useful vestibule porch, welcoming reception hallway with storage off, attractive formal lounge with deep bay window formation and feature fire and surround at focal point, separate generously proportioned dining/family room with 'French door' access to a rear deck, impressively spacious kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets with ample space for dining table,, three extremely well-appointed bedrooms and an impressive re-fitted family shower room featuring white suite with double sized shower stall, vanity storage and under-floor heating.
Similarly impressive externally; this home is set within a predominantly level garden plot which, to the rear, has been beautifully manicured to incorporate a wealth of colourful shrubs to be enjoyed from the adjacent feature sun deck. There is also off-street parking to the front completing this attractive proposition.
Despite its quiet residential location; this particular home sits within comfortable reach of a variety of amenities and transport links in nearby Giffnock, Clarkston and Williamwood.
Lounge 13' 1" into bay x 11' 7" ( 3.99m into bay x 3.53m )
Sitting/dining room 13' 3" plus door recess x 11' 7" ( 4.04m plus door recess x 3.53m )
Dining Kitchen 20' 2" max x 8' 8" max ( 6.15m max x 2.64m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" into bay x 11' 4" max ( 4.11m into bay x 3.45m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 9' 4" max ( 4.06m x 2.84m max )
Bedroom 3 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Family Shower Room 6' 4" x 6' 2" ( 1.93m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.