£230,000 Offers over
*** CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY 20TH MAY @ 12 NOON ***
Fantastic opportunity to acquire this extended semi-detached property within the very popular Kings Park area of Glasgow. The property requires a degree on internal and external modernisation.
The property comprises of entrance hallway with access given to the formal bay window lounge which has aspects across the front gardens. To the rear of the property is the master bedroom with doors leading out to the garden and a wet room off. Completing the downstairs accommodation is the kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units with aspects and access to the impressive private rear gardens. On the upper level are four well-proportioned bedrooms (bedroom two having a stunning bay window). Completing the upstairs is the family bathroom with a three piece suite.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, private gardens to front and rear, driveway and extended garage.
Situated within this popular locale the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of shops within walking distance catering for day-to-day requirements. Alternatively the area benefits from excellent public transport links, which provide fast commuter access to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas. Excellent schooling may be found locally both at primary and secondary levels.
Viewing is strongly advised.
Lounge 12' 11" Not into bay window x 12' 10" Not into recess ( 3.94m Not into bay window x 3.91m Not into recess )
Kitchen 13' 6" Max x 7' 3" ( 4.11m Max x 2.21m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Shower Room 7' 4" x 5' 2" ( 2.24m x 1.57m )
Bedroom Two 11' 7" Not Into Bay Window x 11' 9" ( 3.53m Not Into Bay Window x 3.58m )
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Four 18' 11" x 9' ( 5.77m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Five 10' 3" Into Recess x 7' 5" ( 3.12m Into Recess x 2.26m )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 7' 3" ( 1.85m x 2.21m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.