£180,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 June 2005||£158,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
### CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 21ST MAY @11AM ## Immaculate detached chalet bungalow. Lounge open to dining area, and extensive dining kitchen, utility room, double bedroom and en-suite, on the upper floor, there are a further two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Stunning extended deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow offering spacious accommodation and set within a private estate. On ground floor there is spacious lounge with French doors leading to spectacular modern fitted kitchen with integrated white goods, utility room, impressive master bedroom with French doors leading to rear garden with en-suite shower room comprising of Shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and w.c. On the upper floor there are two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin set within vanity unit, and w.c. The property is further enhanced by quality fittings throughout, oak flooring throughout ground floor with underfloor heating, extensive driveway offering off road parking leading to garage with power and light, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden has Cotswold buff stoned area and paved path, the rear private garden is enclosed with decking surrounding the property with patio area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this impressive home
The village of Dalry offers many local amenities and there is excellent routes links to the Ayrshire Costs and Glasgow. There is also a bus stop just outside the estate and the local train station is within easy access.
Lounge 22' to dining area x 13' 5" ( 6.71m to dining area x 4.09m )
Dining Kitchen 21' 8" max x 11' 2" ( 6.60m max x 3.40m )
Master Bedroom 15' max x 18' 8" max ( 4.57m max x 5.69m max )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.48m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.