£135,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 December 2015||£132,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*** CLOSING DATE SET FOR MONDAY 24TH MAY AT 12:00PM ***
Rarely available, immaculately presented mid terraced villa built by O'Brien Homes and situated within a very popular and sought after private development.
Rarely available, immaculately presented mid terraced villa built by O'Brien Homes and situated within a very popular and sought after private development. The property is ideally located for easy access of amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport links. The generous accommodation comprises: Reception hallway, bright rear facing lounge with quality Grey laminated flooring, under stair storage cupboard housing the electricity meter and circuit breakers and rear facing patio doors providing access to the enclosed rear gardens. There is a good sized kitchen with a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, fan assisted electric fan, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and concealed "Worcester" combi boiler. There is also a partially tiled cloakroom with Grey wood effect flooring off the hall. There are two double bedrooms with built-in mirrored door wardrobes and one with an additional cupboard. The bathroom has a four piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin, bath and shower enclosure. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a monobloc driveway and an enclosed level garden to the rear which is fenced, lawned with a paved area and a chipped border. Early internal viewing of this lovely home is advised!
Lounge 14' 5" narrowing to 8' 7" x 14' 1" ( 4.39m narrowing to 2.62m x 4.29m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 6" ( 3.02m x 1.98m )
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.