£110,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 November 2013||£75,000||£1,000|
|25 September 2013||£76,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this immaculately presented semi-detached villa situated in a popular area. Early internal viewing of this outstanding example is imperative to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this immaculately presented semi-detached villa situated in a popular area, and conveniently located for easy access to all amenities including schools, shops, leisure facilities and transport routes. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, bright, spacious lounge with quality "Antique Oak" effect laminated flooring and a deep under-stair storage cupboard housing the electricity meter and the circuit breakers. The good sized dining kitchen boasts a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated ceramic electric hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge-freezer and a concealed "Glow-worm" boiler. In addition there is a double glazed door leading to the enclosed gardens. The upper landing leads to two freshly presented double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, and the attractive fully tiled bathroom which has a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and bath with a "Triton" over bath shower and screen. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, monobloc driveway parking and gardens which are enclosed to the side and rear, fenced, lawned with a monobloc patio area, a large brick built shed with lighting and two decked areas providing idyllic places to relax or entertain. Outstanding example, viewing advised!
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.68m )
Dining Kitchen 15' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.67m x 2.72m )
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" narrowing to 9' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.07m narrowing to 2.82m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.