£260,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 March 2019||£245,000||£19,900|
|4 November 2005||£225,100||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*** CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 25TH MAY @ 12 NOON ***
Presented to the market is this impressive traditional semi detached sandstone villa set within generous garden grounds perfect for family living.
With spacious accommodation over two levels early viewing of this fantastic home is essential. Entrance vestibule onto a welcoming reception hallway, lounge with bay window which brightens up the room and a formal bay window dining room with views over the rear garden. The modern fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units and access to rear garden. Upstairs to a further three bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece suite.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, floored attic space, front and rear gardens and driveway.
From the property there is access to main arterial routes which link to the city and outlying areas of Glasgow. Public transport is available within the area including the Rail network from either Burnside or Rutherglen. The motorway network is accessible via M74 at Cambuslang.
The area is well serviced in terms of amenities and facilities including primary and secondary schools, shopping and sporting facilities are also generally available.
Lounge 13' 4" Not Into Bay x 12' 4" ( 4.06m Not Into Bay x 3.76m )
Dining Room 14' 10" Not Into Bay x 11' 5" ( 4.52m Not Into Bay x 3.48m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.36m )
Bedroom One 14' 10" Not Into Bay x 11' 6" Max ( 4.52m Not Into Bay x 3.51m Max )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" Not Into Bay x 10' 5" Not Into Wardrobes ( 4.06m Not Into Bay x 3.17m Not Into Wardrobes )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.