£270,000 Offers over
Seldom available, extremely well presented extended semi detached villa situated within a highly sought after area. Early internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate all that this wonderful family home has to offer!
Seldom available, extremely well presented extended semi detached villa situated within a highly sought after area. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Welcoming reception hall with "Antique Oak" laminated flooring and an under-stair cupboard housing the electricity meter/circuit breakers. There is a large lounge/dining room with feature stone effect fireplace with marble plinth and hearth and living flame coal effect gas fire. There is a family room and a conservatory with lined ceiling. There is a spacious dining kitchen boasting a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and a stainless steel sink with mixer tap, "Farmhouse Oak" effect laminated flooring, a quality "Belling Classic" electric range with ceramic hob, double oven/grill with extractor hood above, an integrated dishwasher and space for a U.S. style fridge-freezer. The utility porch has an inset sink, automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and access to the fully tiled shower room. The upper landing leads to the bedrooms, the contemporary styled shower room and the floored and lined attic via a stow-away ladder. The master bedroom has full length mirrored wardrobes, bedroom two has double mirrored door wardrobes and bedroom three has a single wardrobe. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, printed concrete driveway and enclosed mature rear gardens. Early internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this wonderful home!
Lounge/dining Room 25' x 11' 9" narrowing to 10' 2" ( 7.62m x 3.58m narrowing to 3.10m )
Family Room 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Dining Kitchen 23' 3" x 7' 11" extending to 9' 9" ( 7.09m x 2.41m extending to 2.97m )
Utility Porch 7' 9" x 4' 10" ( 2.36m x 1.47m )
Shower Room 6' 1" x 5' 7" narrowing to 4' 10" ( 1.85m x 1.70m narrowing to 1.47m )
Conservatory 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 6' ( 2.79m x 1.83m )
Shower Room 6' 9" x 5' 8" ( 2.06m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.