£164,500 Offers over
An opportunity to purchase this truly stunning 2 bedroom semi-detached house, which is presented in walk-in condition &situated in this popular residential locale. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
This immaculately presented property will have broad appeal to a wide demographic of buyers, especially those looking for a property that offers contemporary decor, modern specifications &well-proportioned accommodation.
Internally this exquisite property consists of an entrance hallway with stairs leading to the upper level. The spacious Lounge/Diner is an ideal space for entertaining &socialising, as well as benefiting from a large window to the front aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. Situated off the Lounge/Diner is a well-proportioned Conservatory, which not only provides additional &versatile living options, but also makes a charming space in which to relax &unwind. The stylish, modern Kitchen, is a real stand-out feature of this beautiful home &is tastefully fitted with a range of contemporary base &wall units, as well as benefiting from built-in fridge/freezer &dishwasher. On the upper floor are 2 bedrooms, which are both double in size &finally, concluding the accommodation is an attractive, modern 3 piece family Bathroom, comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin &WC. Handy &practical storage provisions are also found throughout the property.
The home truly is presented to an excellent standard throughout, with a high quality of fixture &fittings, plus bright fresh décor. The property further benefits from gas radiator heating &double glazing.
Lounge/diner 19' 4" x 12' 8" max ( 5.89m x 3.86m max )
Conservatory 7' 4" x 12' 2" ( 2.24m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 8' x 10' 4" ( 2.44m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 13' x 8' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 10' 7" x 13' ( 3.23m x 3.96m )
To the front of the home the garden is well-presented with a lawn area, with shrubs &borders. The rear garden has been designed for ease of maintenance &is blocked paved, to provide an expansive patio seating area.
The property is situated in a sought after locale close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.