£340,000 Offers over
Four bedroom detached cottage within rural setting by Lugton Water. Immaculate condition throughout and offering flexible accommodation: Dining hall, lounge, modern kitchen, four double bedrooms, modern ensuite and bathroom. Monobloc driveways, workshop, south facing veranda&decked patio area.
Charming, detached cottage which has been tastefully refurbished throughout and offers spacious rural accommodation consisting on the ground level of dining hall with door giving access to patio area, lounge, stylish modern fitted kitchen with door leading to decked patio area with canopy, office/double bedroom (currently utilised as an office) with fitted bathroom and modern shower room. On the upper level there are three double bedrooms, (again one of the bedrooms is being utilised as a yoga room/study) bedrooms one, two and three have built in wardrobes. The property further benefits from American Maplewood flooring throughout most of the lower floor. Concrete base for a garage, excellent sized Monobloc driveways, and oil fired central heating, Bio sewage tank and workshop with heating, power and light.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent home which has been exquisitely refurbished, which nestles within a country setting yet within easy access to Glasgow &Prestwick Airports/Paisley/Glasgow or to the Ayrshire Coast.
Dining Hall 14' x 11' 9" max ( 4.27m x 3.58m max )
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 11" ( 4.29m x 4.24m )
Kitchen 19' 3" x 7' ( 5.87m x 2.13m )
Bedroom One/Office 13' x 11' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.45m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 12' to wardrobes ( 4.32m x 3.66m to wardrobes )
Bedroom Three 14' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.