£245,000 Offers over
Four bedroom chalet bungalow with two public rooms and has been extended into the attic. Fitted kitchen and shower room, Garage and excellent driveway. There is also gas central heating, skirting heating, d/g. Gardens to front, side and rear. A degree of modernisation required.
Traditional Chalet bungalow offering flexible spacious accommodation set within one of Kilwinnings most desirable locations with easy access to town centre, major road and bus routes. On the ground floor there is entrance hall, front facing lounge, formal dining room with patio doors leading to the rear garden and ornate spiral staircase, fitted kitchen with door to side giving access to side garden, there is also two double bedrooms on the ground floor and modern fitted shower room. On the upper floor there are further two bedrooms with one of the bedrooms, currently being utilised at an office. The property further benefits from garage, excellent sized driveway, gas central heating, skirting heating, double glazing and garden grounds to front, side and rear.
This home offers a rare opportunity to modernise or extend and nestles within an excellent sized plot.
Lounge 16' 4" x 14' 5" ( 4.98m x 4.39m )
Dining Room 15' max x 13' 2" max ( 4.57m max x 4.01m max )
Kitchen 14' 10" x 8' 9" ( 4.52m x 2.67m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 4" + bay window ( 4.09m x 3.45m + bay window )
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Bedroomthree 10' 9" max x 10' 6" ( 3.28m max x 3.20m )
Bedroom Four 16' 6" x 10' 6" ( 5.03m x 3.20m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.