£300,000 Offers over
Rarely available detached bungalow occupying a prime position within an ever desirable pocket of Newton Mearns. Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the property potential.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this detached bungalow with garage, situated within a quiet, rarely available cul-de-sac in Newton Mearns.
This fantastic bungalow requires a degree of modernisation but has a pleasing layout comprising of front entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hallway, generous Lounge/dining area with patio doors leading out to a beautiful private garden grounds, two well proprtioned bedrooms, en suite shower room and fitted kitchen with access out to the mature garden with side access leading to the garage with private driveway.
The area is acknowledged for the standard of local amenities and provides a selection of local shops, supermarkets, restaurants, regular bus and rail services to Glasgow City Centre, banks, library and health and leisure facilities including Parklands Country Club and a variety of local Golf Clubs.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase this fantastic bungalow which will appeal to a variety of buyers. Internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate the property potential.
Lounge 14' 6" Into dining area x 13' 8" ( 4.42m Into dining area x 4.17m )
Dining Area 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' 6" Into door frame ( 3.94m x 2.59m Into door frame )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" Excluding doorway x 12' 3" ( 3.45m Excluding doorway x 3.73m )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" Excluding entrance x 9' 6" ( 3.48m Excluding entrance x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.